Join us for a series of hands-on workshops featuring scientists and contributing developers demonstrating software tools and techniques and offering an opportunity to ask questions directly relevant to your research.
Up next: Using BioGrids for RNA-Seq on AWS and Your Laptop
May 31 at 10:00am
Bioinformatics Software Specialist
Harvard Medical School, SBGrid/BioGrids
Dr. James Vincent from the BioGrids team at Harvard Medical School will provide a one hour tutorial on the use of AWS and BioGrids to complete an RNA-Seq workflow. Attendees will learn the basics of starting AWS compute resources, installing software using the BioGrids Installer, running a simple RNA-Seq workflow and transferring results between AWS resources and a local machine. The workshop will focus on practical computing aspects of running an RNA-Seq workflow and not the science behind RNA-Seq.
For more information on this workshop contact email@example.com.
Full Workshop Lineup 2018-2019
- March 29: Practical PyMOL for Biologists with Jason Key
- April 26: Practical PyMOL for Biologists with Jason Key
- May 15: Using BioGrids for RNA-Seq on AWS and your Laptop
- May 31: Using BioGrids for RNA-Seq on AWS and your Laptop
- June 6: Introduction to RStudio with Nicholas LeCompte